I Really....

February 01, 2012

Love your early morning and goodnight text

Love your laugh
Love your voice
Love your smell
Love your hugs
Love your kisses
Love your "i love you" voicenote
Love your silly jokes
Love your silly magic tricks
Love your effort to tickle me while i'm not pay attention
Love our late night conversation
Love our late night phone calls
Love the way you try to make me blushing
Love the way you ask "how do i look?"
Love the way you tell me to go to sleep earlier
Love the way you ask me whether i want you to pick me up somewhere
Love the way you pull me closer to you
Love the way you look at me for quite a long time
Love the way you hold my hand
Love the way you smell my hair secretly, and you thought that i don't know
Love the way you talk to me
Love the way you see me
Love the way you sing
Love the way you give me a little surprise
Love the way you say goodbye to me after you drive me home
Love the way you treat me like a little princess
Love the way you try to make me laugh when i'm mad at you

Most of all, i really love the way you love me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments