November 13, 2009

Tell me her name i want to know
the way she looks and where you go
i need to see her face, i need to understand
why you and i come to an end

Tell me again i want to hear
who broke my faith in all these years
who lays with you at night when i'm here all alone
remembering when i was your own

i'll let you go
i'll let you fly
why you i keep on asking why
i'll let you go
now that i found
a way to keep somehow
more than broken vow

Tell me the words i never said
show me the tears you never shed
give me the touch that one you promise to be mine
or has it vanished for all time

i close my eyes
and dream of you and then i realize
there's more to life that only bitterness and lies
i close my eyes

i'd give away my soul to hold you once again
and never let this promise end......


By : Tasia Julviamy

You Might Also Like

0 comments