It's You, And It's Always About You

June 15, 2011

i'm very grateful to god that has brought us as lovers. when the first time i met you, i'm sure that you're the only one for me. every little unimportant chit-chat with him, every little messages that he sent to me, every phone called he made with me, everything he done to me, the way he treat me, the way he talk to me, the way he see me, and he's just successfully take my heart away then i think i started to falling for him. he's sweet and know how to treat me well. and i'm very comfortable when i'm beside him. day after day, month after month even year after year we've been through together. in whatever situation we always can survive and i'm very proud to know you, all we have done has been very meaningful for me and i will never forget. you always know how to make me smile, all i need is you in my life. i hope we always together filling each other, and hopefully we can be long-lasting relationship. hey baby you know what? i'm so thankful i found you, just stay with me and never be apart anymore. i love you and i always do Muhammad Faisal Aditya :)

Bunch of hugs and kisses
Aristya Rizky Badzlina

You Might Also Like

0 comments