Two years ago

October 17, 2009

in the outside, i always look happy all the time. but apparently i'm crying on the inside. i don't really like showing emotions in front of people. i want to look happy all the time. that you see all day is different when i'm alone. when i'm all alone i got all melancholic and yeah like writing this kinda thing. expressing my untold feelings, the feelings that i can't share with other people. cause sometimes people are too different and people just don't understand me. there's so many things that i hide in front of people.i have a big massive problem, you just don't know what i'm going through. some of you know it, but maybe some of you don't. the problem that i've been going through 2 years ago was so many memories. a lot of money have been spent, a lot of tears and a lot of other things. a lot has changed in my life. my way of life is different. and my view of life is different. maybe i'm just getting older and wiser. but definitely this problem made me a lot wiser. (i hope). but apparently i'm still fragile when it comes to relationships. uh huh. when it comes to boys i'm a sucker. people say i'm good at giving advice. when you come to me for advice i'll think of the best possible way to solve your lovelife problem. well i'm no expert myself when it comes to my own lovelife problem. my past relationships weren't so good, later after those relationships ended, i figured that maybe it didn't work out not just because of them, but also because of me. i got carried away, i'm easily dazzled. i fell in love too quickly and i can't think clearly. my heart was dominating and i wasn't using my head. it was stupid and irrational. and now, the lovelife problem came back haunting me again. but really now i can think more clearly, but still sometimes i just can't control my feelings. yeah i was falling, dropping so quickly. but i just gotta let it flow right? and i can't keep my mouth shut! it was my disadvantages too. you know the feeling when you fell in love and you just wanna scream at the top of your lungs that you're crazy about this certain person. well i'm feeling it now, exactly right now. i'm not suppose to fell in love too quickly cause i know when it didn't work out, i'll breakdown. i'll cry and i'll be sad for a period of time. and my heart will break into pieces and who's gonna put the pieces back? nobody. it's too hard for me to move on, how can i move on when i'm still love you? can i? i lost someone that i love,i lost everything.... 2 years ago... too many memories that i've, and i never forget it, you'll be here in my heart...always....

You Might Also Like

0 comments