Yeah, This is live

June 16, 2009

Live , in this live i feel so many experience although it's good or bad, happy, sad, troubbled, and many more. My age now 16 years old and i feel i get up to adult. In my adolescent time i wish i can be enjoy and full of purity. Beside that, in my adolescent time i know love, what is love? oh i very confused if someone ask for me what the meaning of love, i only know that love is the most popular weapon with human process. Everybody certain ever feel fall in love with someone, and so i. Yes i now for in matter of love i belonging to unlucky, that's so many obstacle. I ever feel missing somebody full from my heart, be loved, and also brokenheart. I think with i feel the brokenheart i feel i can be strong to walk in this life, i can study for be passive the fact, not arrogant, and i can be the superwoman. With all my bad experience, i must move on altough it's so hard, this tears always drip from my eyes, but i must calm. In fact, until now i never meet a man with a kind characteristic and loyal for me. So hard to find a true love, day after day i past and i not yet to find that. Who is he? i don't know, i sure all in this live god already to arrange this. For example age, fortune, marriage partner, and torment is already arrange and i as a human is only can be surrender. Things that break me, all the things that make me strong, i can't changes the past, cause is gone and i just gotta move on. I hope i can meet my true love, someday...yeah this is live, the real live, and everything will be happen is it good or bad, smile is the best solution ever :)


With Love , Aristya Rizky Badzlina

You Might Also Like

0 comments